- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, The Presidency Council of the GNA has denounced the terrorist attack near Benghazi's Jala Hospital which left many people killed or injured. The council expressed condolences to the families of innocent people whose lives were claimed due to this vicious crime. In a statement, the council said;' Such criminal acts contradicts with all human values and principles and all divine religions. He called for rallying efforts to counter those playing havoc to stability and security of the homeland and presented the culprits to face justice. It said such crimes will only increase the resilience and determination to fight terrorism in all its forms across the country.
Source: Libya News Agency