- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The Presidency Council of the GNA has denounced the terrorist attack near Benghazi's Jala Hospital which left many people killed or injured. The council expressed condolences to the families of innocent people whose lives were claimed due to this vicious crime. In a statement, the council said;' Such criminal acts contradicts with all human values and principles and all divine religions. He called for rallying efforts to counter those playing havoc to stability and security of the homeland and presented the culprits to face justice. It said such crimes will only increase the resilience and determination to fight terrorism in all its forms across the country.
Source: Libya News Agency