- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, A media source at the General Electricity Company has confirmed that power was gradually returning to some cities Wednesday, following the total blackout on Tuesday evening. a state of total blackout engulfed the area stretching from Gemines near Benghazi to Abu Kamash near the border with Tunisia on Tuesday night as a result of the collapse of the national grid according to a company official. It was the second blackout in the area in two days.
Source: Libya News Agency