- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Brussels-President of Presidency Council Fayez Assaraj met Monday in Brussels the EU High External policies Representative, Federica Mogherini. The talks covered developments in Libya . According to the Media Office of the President, Mogherini renewed during the meeting EU support to the GNA stressing that there will be no military solution to the Libyan crisis and the need to stop the attack on Tripoli and return to the political track according to the plan of the UN envoy to Libya, Ghassan Salame. Asseraj for his part expressed hope for a unified European position that names things as they are and contributes to stopping the bloodshed of Libyans. He said every day passes by the number of victims increases and expands the scope of war which impact will not be confined to Libya but the entire region.
Source: Libya News Agency