- ticket title
- Niger: Country Operation Update, June-July 2019
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #75 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Why the EU and the US Should Act Now to Decriminalize Humanitarian Aid to Refugees and Migrants
- On board the Ocean Viking: “We feel humbled by their courage”
- The European Union and UNODC launch 15 million Euro project to dismantle migrant smuggling and human trafficking networks in North Africa
Brussels-President of Presidency Council Fayez Assaraj met Monday in Brussels the EU High External policies Representative, Federica Mogherini. The talks covered developments in Libya . According to the Media Office of the President, Mogherini renewed during the meeting EU support to the GNA stressing that there will be no military solution to the Libyan crisis and the need to stop the attack on Tripoli and return to the political track according to the plan of the UN envoy to Libya, Ghassan Salame. Asseraj for his part expressed hope for a unified European position that names things as they are and contributes to stopping the bloodshed of Libyans. He said every day passes by the number of victims increases and expands the scope of war which impact will not be confined to Libya but the entire region.
Source: Libya News Agency