- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tripoli- PC Deputy, Ahmed Amitiq met Sunday Governor Central Bank of Libya, Sadiq Al Kabier. According to Presidency Council Media Department , the meeting focused on the situation of the displaced due to the aggression on Tripoli and the need to facilitate rendering of services they need. The meeting is on line with Deputy Amitiq follow up of developments and measures that should be taken in this respect.
Source: Libya News Agency