- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Cairo, The office of the Pan-Arab Parliament has renewed Parliament support for efforts being mounted by Arab states neighbors of Libya namely Algeria, Egypt, and Tunisia to push forward the Libyan dialogue, for a settlement of the crisis in a way that preserves the country's unity and territorial integrity. Following a meeting in Cairo chaired by Meshal Al Salami, the Chair of Pan-Arab Parliament, the Office emphasized the pivotal role Arab countries should take in resolving the Libyan crisis. A statement by the Pan-Arab Parliament on Thursday said the office underscored the need for a concerted Arab effort in support of a peaceful solution to the Libyan crisis. The Office praised 'continued efforts being made by Libya's neighbors, to reach a consensus political solution away from foreign interventions within the framework of the UN-sponsored Political Agreement signed in December 2015.
Source: Libya News Agency