- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
TripoliTraffic General Department reported that the number of traffic accidents deaths during last September totaled over 200 deaths. In a report posted on its website, it said the number of traffic accidents recorded in September totaled over 300 road accidents, causing the injury of 260 people and damaged over 600 vehicles amounting to 160,000 dinars in losses.
Source: Libya News Agency