- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
TripoliTraffic General Department reported that the number of traffic accidents deaths during last September totaled over 200 deaths. In a report posted on its website, it said the number of traffic accidents recorded in September totaled over 300 road accidents, causing the injury of 260 people and damaged over 600 vehicles amounting to 160,000 dinars in losses.
Source: Libya News Agency