- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
6 million barrels by end of 2019. Tripoli-Chairman of Ras Lanuf for Oil and Gas Manufacturing said that National Oil Corporation (NOC) targets the production capacity of 1.6 million bpd of crude oil. He said; the NOC allocated a budget to improve and develop the oil sector to reach high production levels.
Source: Libya News Agency