- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
6 million barrels by end of 2019. Tripoli-Chairman of Ras Lanuf for Oil and Gas Manufacturing said that National Oil Corporation (NOC) targets the production capacity of 1.6 million bpd of crude oil. He said; the NOC allocated a budget to improve and develop the oil sector to reach high production levels.
Source: Libya News Agency