- ticket title
- DTM Libya – Murzuq Flash Update (20 August 2019)
- US State Department: US and Egyptian Foreign Ministers Stress Importance of Political Solution in Libya
- Committee Set up to Follow Court Ruling on Libyan Assets Abroad Convenes
- Deadly airstrikes and drone hits displace thousands of civilians in Libya oasis town
- Niger: Country Operation Update, June-July 2019
Tripoli-The Chairman of the Board of the National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah has taken part in the Libyan-German Economic Forum held in Tunis recently, along with other Government officials and the German Ambassador to Libya. Discussion focused on economic situation and investment opportunities in Libya. German companies have expressed their desire to return to invest in Libya especially in the oil sector. Investment in small and medium projects and technical training were also discussed at the meeting. Representatives of the Presidency Council, the Central Bank of Libya and the GNA Local Government as well as Libyan and German companies took part in the conference.
Source: Libya News Agency