- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli-The Chairman of the Board of the National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah has taken part in the Libyan-German Economic Forum held in Tunis recently, along with other Government officials and the German Ambassador to Libya. Discussion focused on economic situation and investment opportunities in Libya. German companies have expressed their desire to return to invest in Libya especially in the oil sector. Investment in small and medium projects and technical training were also discussed at the meeting. Representatives of the Presidency Council, the Central Bank of Libya and the GNA Local Government as well as Libyan and German companies took part in the conference.
Source: Libya News Agency