- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Tripoli-The Chairman of the Board of the National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah has taken part in the Libyan-German Economic Forum held in Tunis recently, along with other Government officials and the German Ambassador to Libya. Discussion focused on economic situation and investment opportunities in Libya. German companies have expressed their desire to return to invest in Libya especially in the oil sector. Investment in small and medium projects and technical training were also discussed at the meeting. Representatives of the Presidency Council, the Central Bank of Libya and the GNA Local Government as well as Libyan and German companies took part in the conference.
Source: Libya News Agency