- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Tripoli-The Chairman of the Board of the National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah has taken part in the Libyan-German Economic Forum held in Tunis recently, along with other Government officials and the German Ambassador to Libya. Discussion focused on economic situation and investment opportunities in Libya. German companies have expressed their desire to return to invest in Libya especially in the oil sector. Investment in small and medium projects and technical training were also discussed at the meeting. Representatives of the Presidency Council, the Central Bank of Libya and the GNA Local Government as well as Libyan and German companies took part in the conference.
Source: Libya News Agency