- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
NOC Chairman Meets British Ambassador.
Wednsday , 14– 03– 2018 – 17:29:00
Tripoli, 14 March 2018(Lana) Chairman of the Board of the
National Oil Corporation, Mustafa Sun’allah met the Italian
Ambassador to Libya.
The meeting discussed aspects of cooperation between NOC and
Italian oil companies and their role in increasing their oil and gas
production in Libya and the degree of contribution of some service
companies of expertise to carry out some critical projects.