- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Dr. Hussein Hobeich on Thursday filed a lawsuit against Hanibal Kadhafi for crimes relevant to forming terrorist gangs and killing attempts.
Hobeich used to work in Libya and was kidnapped on March 2, 2016 after a statement had been released by Kadhafi's group warning Lebanese of abduction due to the arrestment of Kadhafi.
Source: National News Agency