- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Huston-National Oil Corporation (NOC) has opened its first international office in the US City of Houston. The office is assigned to carry out purchasing campaign totaling 60 billion dollars to develop the oil and gas sector to reach a production target of 2.1 million barrels per day after three years. The office will represent a new window of opportunity for Libya's partners in America to safeguard the Libyan oil and gas sector and develop it to be part of Libyan economic development.
Source: Libya News Agency