- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Algiers-- THE Algerian Minister in Charge of Maghreb, African Union and Arab League Affairs Abdul Gader Msahel has hailed what he called a commitment by the people of Libya to restoring peace in their country away from foreign intervention. 'There is strong will in the Libyans to go for peace, we sensed that among ordinary people as well as politicians, and today I think our job not to intervene in their internal business, Msahel said after meeting the Head of UN Support Mission in Libya Martin Kobler. 'The solution should come from Libya, only then our role should be to lend support, Msahel said. Msahel said he noted during the tour he had in Libyan cities recently that 'life was normal in all the cities that I visited, people go about their business and it isn't the picture often circulated in the media.'
Source: Libya News Agency