- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bash Agha met the British charge de affaires to Libya. The meeting focused on bilateral cooperation prospects in criminal investigation, crime scene, countering organized crime and dealing with terrorist groups. The British charge de affaires expressed his country’s support to the MoI in all aspects that would contribute to security and stability in the country. On his part the minister praised efforts made by the British government to help GNA in all fields especially in security fields.
Source: Libya News Agency