- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bash Agha met the British charge de affaires to Libya. The meeting focused on bilateral cooperation prospects in criminal investigation, crime scene, countering organized crime and dealing with terrorist groups. The British charge de affaires expressed his country’s support to the MoI in all aspects that would contribute to security and stability in the country. On his part the minister praised efforts made by the British government to help GNA in all fields especially in security fields.
Source: Libya News Agency