- ticket title
- أول مستشفيين في الولايات المتحدة يزرعان أداة قلب من الجيل التالي لتقليل المخاطر من الإصابة بالسكتة القلبية
- Coalition Launches $100 Million PPE Initiative for Africa’s Community Health Workers
- cocoa motors. Begins Worldwide Sales of Car in Bag “WALKCAR” from August 11
- New IHME COVID-19 Forecasts for Sub Saharan Africa Find Mask-wearing and Other Prevention Measures Could Prevent Nearly 75,000 Deaths by December 1
- ايوا تجمع 2.5 مليون دولار في الجولة الاستثمارية للقرض المكمل لما قبل مرحلة التمويل “B”
Tripoli, GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bash Agha met the British charge de affaires to Libya. The meeting focused on bilateral cooperation prospects in criminal investigation, crime scene, countering organized crime and dealing with terrorist groups. The British charge de affaires expressed his country’s support to the MoI in all aspects that would contribute to security and stability in the country. On his part the minister praised efforts made by the British government to help GNA in all fields especially in security fields.
Source: Libya News Agency