- ticket title
- Ministry of Health condemns attack on medical caravan
- UN Development Programme: Ongoing Conflict in Libya Has Bas Consequences on Children
- 74 Migrants Rescued off Libyan Coast, 110 Others Turned Back
- Ghadams general hospital stage a protest
- Salame Discuss With Crisis Committee Safe Return of Morzug Residents and Basic Needs
Tripoli, GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bash Agha met the British charge de affaires to Libya. The meeting focused on bilateral cooperation prospects in criminal investigation, crime scene, countering organized crime and dealing with terrorist groups. The British charge de affaires expressed his country’s support to the MoI in all aspects that would contribute to security and stability in the country. On his part the minister praised efforts made by the British government to help GNA in all fields especially in security fields.
Source: Libya News Agency