- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Local Government Milad Al Taher yesterday met the UN Deputy Special Envoy for Political Affairs to Libya Stephanie Williams. The meeting centered on cooperation mechanism and Mission’s preparedness to support the Local Government Ministry promote the notion of decentralization and upgrade its capacity to lead the development process and improve public services in collaboration with the UN. the Local Government Minister said the Ministry was prepared to work with the UN to execute its program of development in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency