- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Local Government Milad Al Taher yesterday met the UN Deputy Special Envoy for Political Affairs to Libya Stephanie Williams. The meeting centered on cooperation mechanism and Mission’s preparedness to support the Local Government Ministry promote the notion of decentralization and upgrade its capacity to lead the development process and improve public services in collaboration with the UN. the Local Government Minister said the Ministry was prepared to work with the UN to execute its program of development in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency