- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Local Government Milad Al Taher yesterday met the UN Deputy Special Envoy for Political Affairs to Libya Stephanie Williams. The meeting centered on cooperation mechanism and Mission’s preparedness to support the Local Government Ministry promote the notion of decentralization and upgrade its capacity to lead the development process and improve public services in collaboration with the UN. the Local Government Minister said the Ministry was prepared to work with the UN to execute its program of development in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency