- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Justice has met ٍdeputy head of UNSMIL, Stephaney Williams in line with the cooperation between the two sides, and efforts to enhance capacities of the judicial police in prison management and human rights respect. According to the Ministry of Justice website, the meeting addressed the role of UNSMIL in support of stability especially in terms of rule of law and human rights. The minister stressed the ministry’s keen interest in respecting legal and human rights standreds within rehabilitation centres. For her part the UN official praised developments at rehabilitation centres and efforts of the ministry in this respect.
Source: Libya News Agency