- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
Tripoli, 01.03.2016(Lana) Ministry of Justice held a meeting Tuesday chaired by Minister of Justice, Mustafa al-Quleeb to discuss a host of issues pertaining to ministry work . Head of departments and offices attended the meeting which also discussed reports and designs of a prison complex in Tajoura east of Tripoli. They also discussed the ministry's management issues.
Source: Libya News Agency