- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Tripoli- Minister of Interior, fathi Bashagha met Sunday with Minister of Social Affairs, Fadhi mansour Al Shafai. Security Information Office said the meeting held at the ministry focused on the issue of begging being a negative phenomena in the country's streets and roads. They also discussed elderly and orphan homes and restoring buildings of the Social Affairs Ministry, collaboration between the two ministries besides several issues of common interest.
Source: Libya News Agency