- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation Al Mehdi Al Amin on Wednesday received the Turkish Ambassador with whom he discussed return of Turkish companies to complete their unfinished projects in Libya. The two sides discussed other areas like vocational training on which the Ministry pinned hope for easing joblessness. The Minister said his Ministry was prepared to offer facilities to Turkish companies and indeed for Turkish workers in collaboration with the competent authorities. The Libyan side handed over to the Turkish side a draft memorandum of understanding for cooperation in the area of labour and development of human resources for ratification.
Source: Libya News Agency