- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation Al Mehdi Al Amin on Wednesday received the Turkish Ambassador with whom he discussed return of Turkish companies to complete their unfinished projects in Libya. The two sides discussed other areas like vocational training on which the Ministry pinned hope for easing joblessness. The Minister said his Ministry was prepared to offer facilities to Turkish companies and indeed for Turkish workers in collaboration with the competent authorities. The Libyan side handed over to the Turkish side a draft memorandum of understanding for cooperation in the area of labour and development of human resources for ratification.
Source: Libya News Agency