- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli - GNA Minister of Education, Othman Abduljaleel paid Saturday a visit to Tripoli's Examinations Department, where he inspected work progress and preparations made for the Preparatory and Secondary certificates exams for school year 2016/2017. The Minister discussed with Head of Exams Depart. Mohamed Al Arrousi, exam mechanism, difficulties encountering the department way to ease them. Al Arrousi told the press that Preparatory Certificate exams to commence July 2, and continue for two week, on bases of one subject per day, and the Secondary certificate exams to start on July 16, also for two week. He said 85,000 students to set the first exam and 57,000 to set the second exam.
Source: Libya News Agency