- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, Minister of Communications and Informatics, Sami al-Fantazi met with Central Bank of Libya experts to discuss the issues related to stopping of the banking systems and placing the resources and potentials of the ministry at the disposal of the Central Bank of Libya to serve the public and private sectors and the public as a whole. al-Fantazi underlined at the outset of the meeting the importance of offering services to the public as well as to private and public sector to mitigate delays in salaries' disbursement and transfers from the CBoL to the commercial banks. The CBoL expressed optimism at the outcome of the meeting and measures concluded to alleviate the problem of internet and computer system failures
Source: Libya News Agency