- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha met with several dignitaries and officials of Kufra at the ministry in Tripoli. The delegation comprised High Council of State member for Kufra, and several advisors and academics from Kufra wise men council. The meeting reviewed problems and obstacles encountering work at the border posts of Al Sarra and Al Awiniah and Kufra airport. They also discussed support to kufra Security Directorate with available means to enable it carry out its tasks for peace and security in the region.
Source: Libya News Agency