- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Abudhabi, Algerian State Minister for Maghreb, African Union and Arab League Affairs, Abdulqader Mesahle renewed emphasis on the consistent stance of Algeria to address disputes peacefully and not to interfere in the internal affairs of Libya. Mesahle said in address during the 4th round of Arab Russian Cooperation Forum hosted by Abudhabi Wednesday, that Algeria encourages all Libyan parties to reach an agreement based on the political solution and national reconciliation, by adopting a comprehensive Libyan-Libyan dialogue for all parties to safeguard unity, territorial integrity and sovereignty of Libya without foreign interventions. Mesahle praised the victories made by Libya in the fight against terrorism in various Libyan cities, according to the Algerian news agency. For his part the Russian Foreign Minister, Sergi Lavarev reaffirmed his country's support to the efforts made by Algeria to reach a political solution to the Libyan crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency