- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
The High RepresentativeVice-President Federica Mogherini met yesterday evening in Madrid the Special representative of the UN Secretary General for Libya, Bernardino Leoacuten.
Mogherini and Leoacuten discussed the recent dramatic developments and the need to increase the diplomatic work to unite the different Libyan parties in a common effort to face the threat of Da’esh.
They will intensify contacts in these hours to guarantee the appropriate regional and international support to the UN led process.
Copyright European Union, 1995-2015
SOURCE European External Action Service (EEAS)
Source : PR Newswire