- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Local Government Milad Al Taher and Undersecretary Abdul Bari Shanbarou have held a meeting with the Sheikhs and notables of West Coast and the Mountain regions, as well as representatives of the Tripoli area and the central region. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the meeting, held with coordination of the Emergency Committee led by the Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord and the Ministry of Local Government, focused on efforts being made by the Sheikhs council regarding the crisis in Morzug. The participants agreed that more had to be done to reach a ceasefire, to ensure a safe return of displaced families to their homes and to provide assistance for them.
Source: Libya News Agency