- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Sirte-The Mayor of the Municipality of Sirte Mukhtar Al Ma'adani has discussed with the boss of the Danish Demining Company DCA, a mechanism for removing war remnants in the region. The two sides explored the possibility of assigning a team of experts to conduct a survey of the areas that had been a scene of fighting, especially around homes, schools and public utilities. There was an agreement to mark the International Mine Awareness Day which falls on April 4, by destroying tones of mines and war remnants from the war in Sirte.
Source: Libya News Agency