- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Sirte-The Mayor of the Municipality of Sirte Mukhtar Al Ma'adani has discussed with the boss of the Danish Demining Company DCA, a mechanism for removing war remnants in the region. The two sides explored the possibility of assigning a team of experts to conduct a survey of the areas that had been a scene of fighting, especially around homes, schools and public utilities. There was an agreement to mark the International Mine Awareness Day which falls on April 4, by destroying tones of mines and war remnants from the war in Sirte.
Source: Libya News Agency