- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
The efforts exerted to facilitate the entry of the Egyptian nationals in Tunisia from Libya and their repatriation in optimum conditions, in co-ordination between Tunisia and Egypt, were the focus of the talk that Minister of Foreign Affairs Taieb Baccouche had, Friday in Tunis, with ambassador of Egypt in Tunis Aymen Machrafa.
The meeting also turned on the regional and international issues of mutual interest, notably the latest developments in Libya.
Baccouche reiterated the position of principle of Tunisia calling for a solution to the crisis in Libya, as part of dialogue and national consensus, in such a manner as to guarantee the unity and sovereignty of the country.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse