- ticket title
- MAXAIR Achieves First PAPR100-N Conventional Approval from NIOSH
- REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to Report its Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 6, 2020
- هيكفيجن تصدر نتائجها المالية للنصف الأول من العام 2020
- تطبيق جوّال جديد قائم على الذكاء الاصطناعي “Wai-Eye” لمساعدة المدارس في الامتثال لـ COVID-19
- بنك الفلاح وتيراباي يدشنان خدمة التحويلات المالية المنزلية إلى باكستان
Tripoli, Vice- President of the Presidency Council, Ahmed Maitiq visited Sunday Tripoli's Burns and Cosmetics Hospital. Maitiq praised in the course of his tour of the hospital the efforts being made by the medical staff to offer good services to the patients despite scarce resources and lack of budget in the past two years. Maitiq was accompanied in the tour by director of the hospital, Dr Mohamed Saad, and both of them inspected the halted maintenance work at the hospital impacting the quality of services offered. The vice-president pledged to follow up the needs of the hospital and ease difficulties and obstacles hindering its services and health services in general. He also visited some wards, where he inspected the state of patients, who praised the services offered to them. He also visited the newly established nurses institute to compensate for shortages in the nursing staff. Director of the hospital praised the visit which he said it indicated the interest and care of politicians to the health sector in general and Burns hospital in particular. Dr Saad said the hospital treated 110,000 cases last year alone.
Source: Libya News Agency