- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Rabat-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha said Libyan were capable of re-organizing themselves without foreign intervention, which he said the main problem. At a meeting in Rabat on Monday with the Moroccan Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Naser Burweita, Pashagha said 'Morocco's support would contribute to institutional work in Libya. On his part, the Moroccan Minister said attention given to the security issue would create suitable conditions for stability in Libya, saying if left alone Libyans would find solutions to their problems to rebuild their country. The meeting was attended by the Libyan Ambassador Abdul Majid Seif Al Nasr.
Source: Libya News Agency