- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Rabat-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha said Libyan were capable of re-organizing themselves without foreign intervention, which he said the main problem. At a meeting in Rabat on Monday with the Moroccan Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Naser Burweita, Pashagha said 'Morocco's support would contribute to institutional work in Libya. On his part, the Moroccan Minister said attention given to the security issue would create suitable conditions for stability in Libya, saying if left alone Libyans would find solutions to their problems to rebuild their country. The meeting was attended by the Libyan Ambassador Abdul Majid Seif Al Nasr.
Source: Libya News Agency