- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Libyan Navy Rescues 98 Illegal Migrants North of Abu Kamash
Including 11 Women.
Wednsday , 14– 03– 2018 – 14:23:00
Tripoli, 14 March 2018(Lana) Libyan Navy have rescued a total of
98 illegal migrants after the dinghy they were travelling in broke
down amid heavy Seas off the coast of Abu Kamash in western Libya,
among the migrants were 14 women and 2 children, a spokesman for the
Libyan Navy said.
The migrants who belonged to different African nationalities were
rescued 21 miles off the coast of Abu Kamash by the Libyan navy boat
Ras Jdeir, the Navy Spokesman Ayub Gasem said.
The desperate migrants were offered medical and other assistance
before they were handed over to the anti-migration body in Tajoura,
the Spokesman added.