- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Libyan Navy Rescues 98 Illegal Migrants North of Abu Kamash
Including 11 Women.
Wednsday , 14– 03– 2018 – 14:23:00
Tripoli, 14 March 2018(Lana) Libyan Navy have rescued a total of
98 illegal migrants after the dinghy they were travelling in broke
down amid heavy Seas off the coast of Abu Kamash in western Libya,
among the migrants were 14 women and 2 children, a spokesman for the
Libyan Navy said.
The migrants who belonged to different African nationalities were
rescued 21 miles off the coast of Abu Kamash by the Libyan navy boat
Ras Jdeir, the Navy Spokesman Ayub Gasem said.
The desperate migrants were offered medical and other assistance
before they were handed over to the anti-migration body in Tajoura,
the Spokesman added.