- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The activities of the Libyan national
gathering which was previously announced by the UN Special Envoy to
Libya Ghasan Salama gets underway in the town of Zwara on Thursday in
collaboration with the Humanitarian Dialogue Centre.
The UN delegation arrived in Zwara on Tuesday for the meeting,
and to hold popular sessions with local residents.
The meeting is the first in a series of meetings to discuss main
topics of the gathering.
Source: Libya News Agency