- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Tripoli, The activities of the Libyan national
gathering which was previously announced by the UN Special Envoy to
Libya Ghasan Salama gets underway in the town of Zwara on Thursday in
collaboration with the Humanitarian Dialogue Centre.
The UN delegation arrived in Zwara on Tuesday for the meeting,
and to hold popular sessions with local residents.
The meeting is the first in a series of meetings to discuss main
topics of the gathering.
Source: Libya News Agency