- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
Tripoli, The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj and the Prime Minister of Malta Joseph Muscat have discussed Libyan-Maltese relations and means of bolstering them in all areas. The conditions of Libyans living in Malta, facilitating entry visas for the citizens of the two countries, as well as combating illegal migration were discussed at the meeting which was held at the Council headquarters in Tripoli. The Prime Minister of Malta arrived in Mi'tiga Airport in Tripoli earlier in the day at the head of a delegation for an official visit to Libya.
Source: Libyan News Agency