- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
Rome- Italian Foreign Minister, Enzo Milanesi, discussed Tuesday with US Congress delegation in Rome headed by Chairman of the Senate Justice Committee Senator Lindsey Graham developments in Libya. Italian News Agency Aki, quoted Italian Foreign Minister statement as saying; 'Talks covered issues related to current developments especially in Libya, the Mediterranean as well as relations with Russia and China'.
Source: Libya News Agency