- ticket title
- US Support To Bring End To Fighting In Libya
- Department Of Antiquities Participates In Conference On Protection Of Cultural Heritage In Italy.
- Libyan Crisis Repercussions On Table During US Assistant Secretary Of State Visit To France And Italy.
- Ras Lanouf Oil And Gas Company Discuss Cooperation With Arab British Commercial Bank.
- Fourth Committee (Special Political and Decolonization)
Libyan Centre for Press Freedom releases press freedom in Libya.Tuesday , 03-05-2016 – 21:48:00
Tripoli, 03.05.2016(Lana) The Libyan Centre for Press Freedom said press freedom in Libya was negatively affected due to instability and conflicts in the country. In its annual report, on World Press Day, 3 March annually, it said it reported about 118 attacks against journalists and media outlets, 18% of which classified as threats of murder, 19% kidnappings and torture, 21% repressive and forced disappearance, 13% cases of beating and prevention of work and 22% attacks on the media outlets. Journalists without borders classified Libya as ranking 164 among the most dangerous countries for journalists. =Lana=