- ticket title
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
Libya has exported its first shipment of oil since 2014, with an Italy-bound ship carrying more than 700,000 barrelsof crude oil leaving the port of Ra's Lanuf earlier on Wednesday. It comes just days after rebel forces loyal to Libya's eastern government shut down a number of major oil ports in a bid to gain more political power. Clashes between Libya's rival factions have seriously damaged the nation's oil industry.
Source: CCTV News