- ticket title
- Trump And Macron Agree That The Escalation In Libya Must Be Stopped
- Algerian Prime Minister: Dialogue And National Reconciliation Are The Basis For Ending The Libyan Differences
- The US Embassy In Libya: It Is Time To Immediately Halt The Escalation And Return To Negotiations In Libya
- The Italian Cabinet Approves The “IRINI” Operation Decree In Libya
- The President Of The Arab Parliament Appeals To The United Nations And The Security Council To Intervene To Cease Fire In Libya
KUWAIT, Apr 22 – Kuwait has strongly condemned the “vicious crime” committed by the Islamic State in Iraq and Levant’s (IS) terrorists, when they killed scores of innocent Ethiopians in Libya.
This crime “underlined importance of doubling international efforts to confront all forms of terrorism, to rid the world from this dangerous phenomenon, which is threatening security and stability” of the world, a foreign ministry source said, in a statement, to Kuwait news agency KUNA.
Kuwait is firmly supporting Ethiopia in its efforts to fighting terrorism, the source added.