- ticket title
- UNHCR: More Than 300000 Displaced Libyans Receive Assistance
- Deadly Air Strike on Tripoli Factory Stark Reminder of Risks Civilians Face: IOM
- Libya ‘in race against time’, but dissolving conflict ‘a realistic prospect’, Security Council hears
- SRSG Ghassan Salame Briefing to the Security Council – 18 November 2019
- Libya air raid kills 7, including foreign workers
KUWAIT, Apr 22 – Kuwait has strongly condemned the “vicious crime” committed by the Islamic State in Iraq and Levant’s (IS) terrorists, when they killed scores of innocent Ethiopians in Libya.
This crime “underlined importance of doubling international efforts to confront all forms of terrorism, to rid the world from this dangerous phenomenon, which is threatening security and stability” of the world, a foreign ministry source said, in a statement, to Kuwait news agency KUNA.
Kuwait is firmly supporting Ethiopia in its efforts to fighting terrorism, the source added.