- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli, - Member of the Presidency Council, Abdulsalem Kajman accompanied by Minister of Health, Omar Bashir, met with the Turkish Special Envoy to Libya Amrallah Iclar. The two sides discussed issues of common interest including the fight against terrorism. Kajman welcomed the return of Ank Company specialized in power plants in Libya. For his part the Turkish envoy underscored the strength of two countries historic relations , cooperation between the two countries and ways to bolster it in various fields. He said instructions were made by his countries authorities to reopen his country's embassy soon unordered to encourage other countries to follow suit. Minister of health, Omar Bashir for his part welcomed support offered by Turkey to health sector. He noted the potential to set up joint committees for bilateral work to develop health services offered to Libyans. He also stressed that outstanding files between the two countries in this respect can be addressed . The Turkish envoy underlined the prospect of cooperation between the health ministries of both countries. He said stir key sent doctors to Libya to offer necessary medical services and would send more to Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency