- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli-Deputy President at Presidency Council, Abdussalam Kajman met Tuesday with Minister of Local Government, Milad Abdulla in the presence of Kajman advisors to discuss developing municipal work mechanism and address issues encountering services rendering at municipalities. Milad Al Taher reviewed at the meeting the ministry’s work programme and services fields at municipalities across the country and respond to the necessary needs in support of municipalities. Kajman pointed out to the important role of the ministry of Local Government in efficiently dealing with issues to improve living conditions, provide services, and overcome challenges. He stressed the importance of realizing equality among municipalities across the country.
Source: Libya News Agency