- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli-Deputy President at Presidency Council, Abdussalam Kajman met Tuesday with Minister of Local Government, Milad Abdulla in the presence of Kajman advisors to discuss developing municipal work mechanism and address issues encountering services rendering at municipalities. Milad Al Taher reviewed at the meeting the ministry’s work programme and services fields at municipalities across the country and respond to the necessary needs in support of municipalities. Kajman pointed out to the important role of the ministry of Local Government in efficiently dealing with issues to improve living conditions, provide services, and overcome challenges. He stressed the importance of realizing equality among municipalities across the country.
Source: Libya News Agency