- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli-Deputy President at Presidency Council, Abdussalam Kajman met Tuesday with Minister of Local Government, Milad Abdulla in the presence of Kajman advisors to discuss developing municipal work mechanism and address issues encountering services rendering at municipalities. Milad Al Taher reviewed at the meeting the ministry’s work programme and services fields at municipalities across the country and respond to the necessary needs in support of municipalities. Kajman pointed out to the important role of the ministry of Local Government in efficiently dealing with issues to improve living conditions, provide services, and overcome challenges. He stressed the importance of realizing equality among municipalities across the country.
Source: Libya News Agency