- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli- A coordination meeting was held in Tripoli between the judicial police and the Red Crescent administration in Tripoli. The meeting discussed ways of supporting the rehabilitation institutions with the necessary medical supplies. During the meeting, they asserted on the cooperation between the Red Crescent Tripoli and the Judicial Police to support the social institutions with their medical and auxiliary capabilities. Following the meeting, the participants inspected the 'Ein Zara' rehabilitation Foundation and its facilities and services in order to identify the needs of this institution.
Source: Libya News Agency