- ticket title
- AFP: Greece asks UN to condemn TurkeyLibya deal
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Discuss With Presidents of Universities Demands of Protesters
- Italy Warns EU Member States Over Deterioration of Situation in Libya, Urges Ceasefire
- Pan-Arab Parliament Calls for Implementation of UN Initiative to Settle Libyan Crisis in Full
- NOC: Tat Neft Resumes Exploration Activity in Ghadames Basin
AMMAN, Jordan, Apr 14 – King Abdullah II of Jordan, on Monday, received the Commander of the Libyan Army, General Khalifa Haftar, who is currently on a visit to the Kingdom.
The meeting, which was held at the Al Husseiniya Palace, dealt with the current regional developments, mainly the situation in Libya, ways of addressing it, as well as, efforts to counter terrorism and terrorist gangs.
King Abdullah stressed Jordan’s continued support to Libya, in its efforts to restore security and stability in the country and confront terrorist organisations that threaten the unity of Libya and its people.
The meeting, which was attended by a number of senior officials and the delegation accompanying the Libyan official, also touched on cooperation between the two countries, mainly in the military field.