- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Rome-Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has emphasized that only political solution could get Libya out of its crisis. 'I will do all in my power to get all Libyan representatives and those of the international community to cooperate with us, to bring about a peaceful and lasting solution in Libya, Conte said in remarks carried by the Italian Aki news agency. The Italian Premier expressed his concern over the ongoing operations in the Tripoli suburbs and said 'everyone should act to prevent a continuation of this armed struggle.'
Source: Libya News Agency