- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Rome-Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has emphasized that only political solution could get Libya out of its crisis. 'I will do all in my power to get all Libyan representatives and those of the international community to cooperate with us, to bring about a peaceful and lasting solution in Libya, Conte said in remarks carried by the Italian Aki news agency. The Italian Premier expressed his concern over the ongoing operations in the Tripoli suburbs and said 'everyone should act to prevent a continuation of this armed struggle.'
Source: Libya News Agency