- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The Italian Eni Group has announced that it had dug an exploratory well in the off-shore area DMN41, as part of the 2008 Exploration and Production partnership agreement with the National Oil Company. According to the NOC official website, the exploratory well is located 140km north west of Tripoli, 55 km north of the gas field Bahr Al Shamal, and the targeted Al Metlawi reservoir, and the projected digging period is 46 days.
Source: Libya News Agency