- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli, The Italian Eni Group has announced that it had dug an exploratory well in the off-shore area DMN41, as part of the 2008 Exploration and Production partnership agreement with the National Oil Company. According to the NOC official website, the exploratory well is located 140km north west of Tripoli, 55 km north of the gas field Bahr Al Shamal, and the targeted Al Metlawi reservoir, and the projected digging period is 46 days.
Source: Libya News Agency