- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, Italian Interior Minister Marco Meniti said 'Italian Libyan relations are solid and should be backed for the mutual benefit of both sides. Mentini renewed, at a press conference with the GNA delegated Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohamed Siala, his country's support for the Presidency Council and the people of Libya in their effort to achieve stability in the country. Establishing security and fighting terrorism in Libya are of great importance to the Italian Government because they are essential in pushing development in the country, Mentini said. The Italian Minister said the Italian embassy would re-open in Tripoli tomorrow and the Ambassador would be presenting his credentials to the Libyan authorities.
Source: Libya News Agency