- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Italian Interior Minister Marco Meniti said 'Italian Libyan relations are solid and should be backed for the mutual benefit of both sides. Mentini renewed, at a press conference with the GNA delegated Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohamed Siala, his country's support for the Presidency Council and the people of Libya in their effort to achieve stability in the country. Establishing security and fighting terrorism in Libya are of great importance to the Italian Government because they are essential in pushing development in the country, Mentini said. The Italian Minister said the Italian embassy would re-open in Tripoli tomorrow and the Ambassador would be presenting his credentials to the Libyan authorities.
Source: Libya News Agency