- ticket title
- Flight to Resume From Mi’tiga Inter, Airport Tomorrow
- Salama Addresses Message to Libyans Urging Ceasefire and Talks to Resolve Their Crisis
- GCC strong, cohesive bloc praised
- President of Chad: European and Arab Agenda Stands as Detriment to Solution of Libyan Crisis
- American-Egyptian Talks on Repercussions of Crisis in Libya
Rome Italian Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio has said that the issue of terrorism was the biggest worry of Italy, calling on the EU to contribute to a better migration agreement with Libya. 'The threat of terrorism is few hundred miles away, and could grow further so long as escalation in Libya increases, Di Maio was quoted by the Italian Nova news agency as saying at a press conference with his German Counterpart Heiku Maas. He reaffirmed his country's support for the UN-sponsored Berlin Conference on the Libyan crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency