- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
Rome, 05.03.2016 - - The Italian foreign minister "Matteo Renzi" noted that , the possibility of Italian military intervention in Libya , needs to get the parliament approval first , pointing out that Rome will not conduct any land intervention. Renzi in a memo to the democratic party ,which headed by him , said that any Italian intervention against state organization branches in libya , should go through the important parliamentary and institutional stages. We should not rush , but to act knowingly and calmly , reiterating that any intervention depends on the formation of a Libyan government , with legitimacy to be qualified to ask for international assistant , to rebuff the extension of state organization Da'esh.
Source: Libya News Agency