- ticket title
- Spread of security patrols and checkpoints in Tripoli to maintain the security and stability of the capital
- Preparations for the start of the annual forum to develop the energy sector in Libya
- Concerned about United Nations Deepening Cash Flow Problems, Resulting Emergency Measures, Delegates in Fifth Committee Criticize Member States with Unpaid Dues
- Libya’s east-based army stresses importance of disarming militia for political stability
- Armenia Wins Seat On UN Human Rights Council
Paris, Italian Foreign Minister, Angelino Alfano expressed conviction that stability of Libya is the main solution to immigration problem. The Italian news agency "Aki' quoted Alfano as asserting at press conference during his press conference during his visit to France Tuesday to meet his French counterpart that ' Italy and France are endeavouring to assert that the political process aimed at unifying Libya would end soon'. He recalled that 'the stability of Libya is the main point to address the issue of uncontrolled immigrants influx to Europe' The Italian head of diplomacy said; ' The solution to address immigration problem starts from Africa and not from Europe'
Source: Libya News Agency