- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tunis, Italian Defense Minister Elisabetta Trenta on Monday said that stability of Libya was a priority for security of the Mediterranean. The Italian Defense Minister’s comments come a week before the start of the Palermo Conference on Libya due to be held on Nov. 12,13. Trenta was speaking at an event in Rome on Monday during which a hand-over was carried out between Claudio Grasiano and the new Chief of Staff Enzo Viaciarelli. The issue of migration poses important questions on security and European cohesion, she said.
Source: Libya News Agency