- ticket title
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
- Italian Authorities Investigate NGO
- Libya stands at a ‘critical juncture’, UN mission head tells Security Council
- All Parties in Libya Must Seize Critical Chance to Forge Inclusive, Stable Future ahead of National Conference, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Hopes April Conference Will Prevent War in Libya
Tunis, Italian Defense Minister Elisabetta Trenta on Monday said that stability of Libya was a priority for security of the Mediterranean. The Italian Defense Minister’s comments come a week before the start of the Palermo Conference on Libya due to be held on Nov. 12,13. Trenta was speaking at an event in Rome on Monday during which a hand-over was carried out between Claudio Grasiano and the new Chief of Staff Enzo Viaciarelli. The issue of migration poses important questions on security and European cohesion, she said.
Source: Libya News Agency