- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tunis, Italian Defense Minister Elisabetta Trenta on Monday said that stability of Libya was a priority for security of the Mediterranean. The Italian Defense Minister’s comments come a week before the start of the Palermo Conference on Libya due to be held on Nov. 12,13. Trenta was speaking at an event in Rome on Monday during which a hand-over was carried out between Claudio Grasiano and the new Chief of Staff Enzo Viaciarelli. The issue of migration poses important questions on security and European cohesion, she said.
Source: Libya News Agency