- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tunis, Italian Defense Minister Elisabetta Trenta on Monday said that stability of Libya was a priority for security of the Mediterranean. The Italian Defense Minister’s comments come a week before the start of the Palermo Conference on Libya due to be held on Nov. 12,13. Trenta was speaking at an event in Rome on Monday during which a hand-over was carried out between Claudio Grasiano and the new Chief of Staff Enzo Viaciarelli. The issue of migration poses important questions on security and European cohesion, she said.
Source: Libya News Agency