- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
NNA – Islamic state has claimed responsibility for twin suicide bombings in the head offices of Libya’s electoral commission in Tripoli, the group’s AMAQ news agency said Wednesday.
At least 12 people were killed when attackers stormed the building and set fire to it.
The group did not provide any evidence for its claim. —Reuters