- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
NNA – Islamic state has claimed responsibility for twin suicide bombings in the head offices of Libya’s electoral commission in Tripoli, the group’s AMAQ news agency said Wednesday.
At least 12 people were killed when attackers stormed the building and set fire to it.
The group did not provide any evidence for its claim. —Reuters