- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli, The Interior Ministry has mourned the previous Head of Tripoli Security Directorate Salah Al Smoei who died of his wounds after an assault on him on Nov.25. The Ministry offered its condolences to the family and friends and colleagues of Mr. Al Smoei and paid tribute to the services he had at the helm of the directorate.
Source: Libya News Agency