- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Tunis-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha arrived Saturday in Tunis to take part in 36th session of the Council of Arab Ministers of Interior to be held in Tunis. The minister was welcomed by Tunisian Minister of Interior, Secretary General of Arab Ministers of Interior and Libyan Charge D'affairs and members of the Libyan diplomatic coprs in Tunis. The minister met last night members of the preparatory committee to discuss items on agenda of the session.
Source: Libya News Agency