- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tunis-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha arrived Saturday in Tunis to take part in 36th session of the Council of Arab Ministers of Interior to be held in Tunis. The minister was welcomed by Tunisian Minister of Interior, Secretary General of Arab Ministers of Interior and Libyan Charge D'affairs and members of the Libyan diplomatic coprs in Tunis. The minister met last night members of the preparatory committee to discuss items on agenda of the session.
Source: Libya News Agency