- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, International Organization for Migration (OIM) has announced that it repatriated through Amitiqa Airport 128 illegal migrants to Mali via Humanitarian Voluntary Return programme. IOM explained on its website that it would continue in repatriating illegal immigrants to their countries of origin according to prepared plans.
Source: Libya News Agency