- ticket title
- Ghadams general hospital stage a protest
- Salame Discuss With Crisis Committee Safe Return of Morzug Residents and Basic Needs
- More Than 100 Deported From Kufra to Their Countries of Origin
- Tunisia Chooses a President: Media Magnate or Law Professor
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
Tripoli, International Organization for Migration (OIM) has announced that it repatriated through Amitiqa Airport 128 illegal migrants to Mali via Humanitarian Voluntary Return programme. IOM explained on its website that it would continue in repatriating illegal immigrants to their countries of origin according to prepared plans.
Source: Libya News Agency